For those of you that use Pinterest regularly, you may have seen images on Facebook that you want to add to one of your Pinterest boards. In the past, this wasn’t an easy process. You may have had the “Pin It” button in your browser but unfortunately that doesn’t work on Facebook.
I have just come across a great new Chrome extension called Shotpin. So you will need to be using Google Chrome as your browser for this to work. Shotpin allows you to take a screenshot of the website you are on and then pin that screenshot to Pinterest. So it not only can be used on Facebook but all other websites as well. They have a great little video tutorial on their page on how it works but I will show you how it works for Facebook images.
Pin Images from Facebook
1. Upload the Chrome Extension Shotpin at www.shotpin.com.
2. Find an image on Facebook that you would like to Pin.
3. Click on the image. If it brings the image up with a black border around it, just refresh your page.
4. Click on the small pin button in your browser bar.
5. Highlight the image by moving your mouse cursor.
6. Click on the pin at the bottom right of the image you have just highlighted.
7. Select your Pinterest board that you want to pin it to, add a description and press pin.
There is also a video below showing you how to do it step by step.
That is it. All done. The image has been pinned and is linked to the original image on Facebook. I am sure anyone that uses Facebook and Pinterest on regular basis will love this. I was excited when I found it.
Share your Pinterest account below in the comments so that we can all check out your fabulous boards and please share this article with all your friends by clicking on the share buttons below.
About Jayne Day
Jayne is an online marketing strategist and success coach for female entrepreneurs who are ready to take action for massive results in their business. She offers complete online marketing strategies and solutions to female entrepreneurs and business owners so they can be found online by their ideal clients by implementing a range of strategies that all work together and are customised for each client's business.